Joining and Renewals
The Committee would like to extend a very warm welcome to anyone interested in sailing and motor-boating. If you are interested in joining, please come and meet us. We meet regularly at various venues, including the Real Club Náutico de Calpe and Club Náutico de Jávea. Please check the calendar on this website.
If you wish to join our Club, please complete the form ‘online’ below, submit it electronically. You will then receive an invoice for your joining fee and subscription. A warm welcome awaits you!
You can also use this form to update your details. Use the drop down menu on the window labelled “Please select submission type” and select “Update”
Please feel free to contact any of the committee if you have any difficulty in completing the form by clicking HERE.
Membership fees become due annually in the month that you joined.
We prefer you to pay your fees by Bank Transfer, please see below. Please note, we are unable to accept cheques.
Joining Fee: €10 per adult (18 years and older)
- Single Membership €25
- Couple Membership €35
- Family (includes two children aged 16 years and younger) Membership €35; each additional family member €10
- Temporary Membership €10 per month
- Honorary Membership No fee.
You will be sent an invoice by e-mail after submitting your application form, or on future renewal dates, which will confirm the amount payable and provide our bank details.
* Please note, we are unable to accept cheques and discourage members from making payments from overseas, due to high bank charges for both parties. However, this can now be alleviated, You could use ‘Transferwise” www.transferwise.com, or other similar service, for making payments to our account.
* Please make sure that you state your full membership name in the reference box and send an e-mail to email@example.com to advise payment made.
Proof of Membership
T Prior to taking part in any CBYA event, you need to download and print your paid-up invoice. You can see how to do this by clicking HERE. You can then take a photograph of the paid-up invoice and keep it on your mobile phone to prove that you are a current Member.