Ans: The CBYA is not a certified sailing school. However, we can teach people to sail without awarding any type of certification.
Ans: Yes. Take out a one-month temporary CBYA membership and subscribe to our newsletter. You will receive an invitation for a try-out sail.
Ans: We suggest that send an email to email@example.com
Ans: Every week. See our website for details
Ans: On the Costa Blanca in Spain, and elsewhere during our holiday charters. See our website for details
Ans: We sail dinghies, Hobie Cats, 9 metre racing yachts, and keel boats. Many of our members also have motor boats. See our website for details.
Ans. No it is not necessary to have previous experience, as there are normally plenty of experienced sailors around to offer help and tuition. You simply need to ask.
Ans. Yes, guests are very welcome. However there may be a small surcharge at social events.
Ans. Yes, they can participate, but there may be a surcharge to pay for non-members and they would need to sign a Disclaimer, as they will not be covered by any CBYA Insurance. We suggest that they take out a temporary CBYA membership.
1. Click on the EVENTS tab on the home page menu
2. Scroll to the month of interest and view available events
3. Click on the event of interest
4. If you would like to participate, log into your account
5. Then either purchase a ticket or RSVP as required before the cut-off date
6. You will receive an automatic confirmation
7. The event organiser will receive details of your booking and will contact you if required.
1. Click on the SHOP tab on the home page menu
2. Scroll to the product of interest
3. If you would like to make a purchase, log into your account.
4. Then select product style/size/colour
5. Make the payment.
6. Note that, as our supplier has minimum order quantities, this is a back order. We will place the order on our supplier once we have exceeded the minimum order size, and will contact you to confirm that the order has been placed and to provide an estimated delivery date.