new cbya public relations co-ordinator
We are very pleased that Dave Proctor has agreed to take on the challenge of handling CBYA Public Relations.
After a life working in various fields including a time as a sports photographer, Dave semi-retired to Spain where he discovered a new skill- writing.
After having a novel published and working as a journalist for an English language newspaper, Dave now spends his time writing plays and screenplays, as well as having rekindled his love of sailing and messing about on boats. He is also a professional photographer.
His immediate objectives include:
- Targeting more younger members
- Signing up more boat-owning members
- Improving raft-up attendance
- Attracting more sailing members
- Encouraging more English-speaking members of other nationalities
- Signing up more powerboat owners as CBYA members
Many thanks Dave!
3 June 2021