Welcome to the CBYA!
You are now a member of one of the fastest growing organisations on the Costa Blanca and probably the only virtual yacht club in the world! We have no dedicated CBYA club house, and not many CBYA-member owned yachts. However we DO have:-
1. Over 260 enthusiastic members.
2. Access to the facilities of many of the Club Náuticos de la Comunidad Valenciana.
3. An excellent relationship with the Real Club Náutico de Calpe (RCNC) which enables us to hire their fleet of TOM 28 yachts at an extremely preferential rate.
4. A special discount agreement with a Yacht Charter Company in Dénia to allow us to charter their cruising yachts.
5. Access to yacht racing via the year-round RCNC TOMs Liga and the 5 Clubs Regatta Series.
6. Experienced and qualified CBYA skippers and crew.
7. An extremely active social calendar.
As a new member, you have been automatically subscribed to all CBYA newsletters. If you wish to only select those which interest you, you can unsubscribe as required.
If you are interested to sail on the TOM 28 yachts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will enjoy all of the benefits of the CBYA!
The Committee details can be viewed at The Committee
After being postponed from the original planned date of Sunday 1st November due to the forecast for bad weather, the CBYA annual challenge to the Real Club Náutico de Calpe (RCNC), to compete for the CBYA TOMs’ Challenge Trophy, took place in Calpe on Sunday 15th November 2015, with seven (7) mixed RCNC-CBYA crews competing against each other in two teams, as in previous years, named LUBINA and BACALAO. The crews were mixed with both CBYA and RCNC sailors, to ensure that each crew was reasonably evenly matched. Four races were run over a short twice round, windward-leeward course. Since there are only six (6) TOMs at Calpe, and we had seven crews, team Lubina changed a crew after each race, whilst the Bacalao crews remained unchanged.